Data Integration Tools To Access the Data You Need When You Need It
As a financial services organization you know that having access to the right data at the right time is essential for smarter decisioning. But, it’s more than that. The right data will make you more competitive, more agile, and ready to rapidly respond to evolving business needs. Put data access in the hands of your business users with Provenir data integration tools!
Provenir can be quickly and easily integrated with any data source, whether internal, external, structured or unstructured. In today’s digital world new data sources are constantly emerging. When a new data source becomes available that you want to access integration can often take weeks or months, which means that you miss out on valuable information and opportunities while you wait to get connected.
Not with Provenir.
If you want to integrate to a new data source Provenir data integration tools give you the power to create integrations in a visual environment. So, no coding, no dependency on us, and no long waits to get connected. In fact, integrations can be completed in hours. Simply use our data integration tools to create the connection you need to start using the data now, not months from now.
Building Your Risk Analytics Ecosystem
As a financial services organization you’re always looking at the bigger picture. Your organization doesn’t exist in a vacuum and neither should your risk system. To fully understand risks and explore new opportunities you need technology that empowers you to build one cohesive risk analytics ecosystem that connects across all of your business systems and with essential external data sources.
We work with clients just like you who are looking for an efficient way to build their risk ecosystem and they want to know; how do we simplify integration to support a cohesive risk system?
To make the answer simple, Provenir data integration tools offer different routes to connectivity:
- Integration Adapter—to connect with any data source, both internal and external, with ease
- Pre-Built Adapters—to reduce integration time to Salesforce, AmazonML, and Spark ML
- ProvAPI—to develop and expose business functions and models as discrete services
Provenir Integration Adapters
You can use the Provenir Adapter technology to create integrations with some of the most popular data sources in the financial services industry, including FICO, Bisnode, Experian, Lexis Nexis, Moody’s, Kelley Blue Book, TransUnion, and many others.
But, as an innovative financial services company, you’re probably looking to explore alternative data sources too. The Integration Adapter can connect to any source.
Our integration capabilities offer:
- Connectivity, security, transaction support and, data conversion, parsing, and transformation.
- Two-way communication so you can listen, gather, evaluate, orchestrate, analyze, and respond.
- A visual or graphical data mapper guides the user through the task of establishing the integration and mapping the required input/output data.
- Visual testing to check the accuracy of the integration – tests can be run independently or placed in a business logic process for a more comprehensive test. (Provenir provides instant feedback along with a detailed breakdown of the results to show you exactly what happened during the test.)
In addition to our flexible cloud-based data integration platform we also offer a selection of pre-built adapters:
Provenir Integration Adapter for Salesforce
Salesforce is the go-to customer relationship management (CRM) solution for many financial services firms. By pairing Provenir with Salesforce, you can:
- Eliminate the manual work required to move data between legacy systems with Provenir’s ability to listen for, read, and write data into and out of Salesforce.
- Automatically decision applications, displaying results to your loan originations interface within Salesforce.
- Leverage information aggregated from Salesforce and other systems to generate customer-specific, real-time sales and marketing offers.
Amazon Machine Learning Integration Adapter
Using this adapter, Amazon’s Machine Learning service automatically feeds the predictive score returned by the Amazon Machine Learning model into the risk decisioning process in Provenir. The Provenir Platform then automates that process, instantly executing a pass, fail or refer result from a risk score. This powerful adapter:
- Makes machine learning models more accessible to lenders that don’t employ dedicated machine learning experts.
- Can give you a head start on machine learning with Amazon’s as-a-service model while capturing the full value of complex risk analytics and decisioning with Provenir.
Spark ML Integration Adapter
With this adapter you can feed the score from Spark ML into the risk decisioning process in Provenir. The Provenir Platform then uses the score to automatically return a pass, fail, or refer result. The Spark ML adapter:
- Makes it easy to expose data to a huge variety of machine learning models.
- Lets you combine the power of advanced machine learning with Provenir’s sophisticated decisioning and data analytics capabilities.
Machine Learning Credit Risk Models are More Accessible Than You Thought
Modernize Your Risk Stack with ProvAPI
You want to build a future proof risk analytics solution, we get it. Why waste time creating the perfect technology stack if you then have to replace it in a couple of years?
An essential component for future-proof technology is having the ability to develop and expose business functions as discrete services. That’s why Provenir is designed to support a Microservices architecture and the steps needed to move to one.
- Distributed – Can be deployed full stack or distributed by functionality.
- Container Ready – Compatible with Amazon Container Service and Docker.
- Extendable – Users maintain control with the power to add screens and Platform REST API’s.
- Monitored – Cloud admins are alerted for all events occurring outside established thresholds and performance SLA’s.
- User-friendly – Data and functionality within Provenir is exposed using the visual ProvAPI interface.
- Scalable – Provenir supports cubernates and autoscaling so the technology can easily adapt to changing business needs.
- Models and Scorecards
- Age Calculations
- Blacklist and OFAC Checks
- Calls to third-party data providers
- And more
Have questions about Provenir's integrations capabilities? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will get back to you with additional information.