In this on-demand webinar award-winning lender Elevate Credit’s VP of Data Science discusses lending in the non-prime market, using technology to improve decisioning accuracy, and how data can expand your market.
Duration: 30 minutes
Approving loans for non-prime applicants poses a significant challenge to lenders. Whether it’s due to thin credit files, a lack of financial history, or poor credit score, financial institutions often view non-prime loans as too high risk or just too difficult to assess. However, not all organizations struggle to process non-prime applications, in fact, with the adoption of digitization, some have made it an artform.
Elevate Credit are industry leaders when it comes to approving loans for high risk consumers, and their approach is helping make lending both fairer and more inclusive. The Elevate team are known for their forward-thinking approach to risk decisioning, so we asked Ken Schultz, VP of Data Science at Elevate, to discuss how data and technology make it possible to quickly decision non-prime loan applications. He talks about:
- Creating an IT infrastructure that can quickly decision loan applications
- The role of Data Science in risk decisioning
- Using alternative data and permission data to increase decisioning accuracy
- Using smarter risk decisioning to expand your market
- Advice for getting the most out of data science in your risk decisioning processes
Request the webinar now for an exciting opportunity to learn from innovative industry leaders.