Online lending is a prime example of an industry tackling the ever-present issue of ease of customer journey vs secure customer identification.
Online applications are a perfect testing ground for cybercriminals to attempt to commit fraud so organizations must ensure their defences are resilient enough to only approve good customers.
Yet, new sources of data provide exciting new opportunities for both fintech companies and banks to provide a super streamlined process. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Key market trends
- How and why the fraudsters target online lenders
- Ways in which to differentiate bad users from legitimate users
- Challenges faced with regard to data and ID verification
- How to develop the best strategies to combat online fraud
- The most useful technologies available at your disposal