More than 70% of South-East Asian consumers remain underbanked (or unbanked) today. And when it comes to SMEs, millions of small and mid-size companies are unable to get the funding they need to operate and grow. Enter in digital lending, where AI, open banking and embedded finance are creating the opportunity for innovation in credit assessment, lending, and the customer experience.
Join our discussion with Bharath Vellore, GM of APAC at Provenir, and Aditya Chintawar, Chief Product Officer at KoinWorks, a pioneering financial Super App in Indonesia. Bharath and Aditya will chat about the current state of the economy in APAC, its impact on the lending experience, and how to build world-class digital financial/lending experiences with tech advancements like AI/ML, real-time data, and automated risk decisioning.
Highlights of the conversation include:
- How to meet customers’ rising expectations and find growth opportunities, while still efficiently managing risk.
- The strategies we’ve found most effective in adapting to rapidly changing market dynamics.
- Ways that data can be accessed and integrated more effectively for risk management and business growth.
- The continued growth of Buy Now, Pay Later, and how it can encourage financial inclusion for the underserved.
- Why digitizing the lending application process and automating credit decisioning can provide faster, more accurate approvals and experiences for your customers.
- How to use AI-powered credit decisioning to optimize decisions across the entire customer lifecycle and maximize business impact.
- The rise of Super Apps and what it means for the future of lending.
Don’t miss this exciting discussion!