Provenir integrates with the most in-demand data sources, whether structured or unstructured, to make integration quick and easy. If you want to integrate with something new, Provenir gives you the power to create integrations in a visual environment without any coding or dependency on us. Simply reuse pre-built adapter components to connect in just a matter of hours.
Each adapter provides:
- Connectivity, security, transaction support and data conversion/parsing
- Two-way communication so you can listen, gather, evaluate, orchestrate, analyze and respond.
- A visual or graphical data mapper guides the user through the task of establishing the integration and mapping the required input/output data.
- Visual testing to check the accuracy of the integration. You can test any integration independently, or place it in a business logic process for a more comprehensive test. Provenir provides instant feedback along with a detailed breakdown of the results to show you exactly what happened during the test.
Building Your Risk Analytics Ecosystem
Organizations are increasingly dedicated to the insight and efficiency that can be gained through integration. For many, the question is no longer "Will we integrate across systems?" but "How do we decrease the cost and pain of integration to realise a justified return?" To make the answer simple, Provenir offers different routes to connectivity:
- ProvAPI — To develop and expose business functions as discrete services.
- Pre-built Adapters — To connect with popular data sources with ease.
- Adapter Studio — Pre-built components offer a short cut to building your own adapters.
Modernize Your Risk Stack with ProvAPI
For organisations that have adopted a Microservices style of architecture, or are looking to do so, Provenir supports the decomposition of business processes providing the capability to develop and expose business functions as discrete services.
Watch "Redesigning Loan Origination with Microservices"
An on-demand demo hosted by Provenir's Global Director of Solution Architecture, Mike LaFleur.
Provenir is designed to support a Microservices architecture, and the intermediate steps in moving to one.
- Distributed – Can be deployed full stack or distributed by functionality.
- Container Ready – Compatible with Amazon Container Service and Docker.
- Extendable – Users maintain control with the power to add screens and Platform REST API’s.
- Monitored – Cloud admins are alerted for all events occurring outside established thresholds and performance SLA’s.
- User-friendly – Data and functionality within Provenir is exposed using the visual ProvAPI interface.
With Provenir, you have the power to create REST APIs, which means the opportunities are endless. Using ProvAPI, you can expose the following (and much more) for use in a decisioning process.
- Models and Scorecards
- Age Calculations
- Blacklist and OFAC Checks
- Calls to third-party data providers
- And more
Pre-built Integration Adapters
Why reinvent the wheel? Leverage Provenir’s pre-built integration adapters to build your risk ecosystem faster. Provenir offers adapters to the most popular data sources in the financial services industry. Here are some of our clients’ favorites:
Provenir Integration Adapter For Salesforce
Salesforce is the go-to customer relationship management (CRM) solution for many financial services firms. By pairing Provenir with Salesforce, you can:
- Eliminate the manual work required to move data between legacy systems with Provenir’s ability to listen for, read, and write data into and out of Salesforce.
- Automatically decision applications, displaying results to your loan originations interface within Salesforce.
- Leverage information aggregated from Salesforce and other systems to generate customer-specific, real-time sales and marketing offers.
Amazon Machine Learning
Using this adapter, Amazon’s Machine Learning service automatically feeds the predictive score returned by the Amazon Machine Learning model into the risk decisioning process in Provenir. The Provenir Platform then automates that process, instantly executing a pass, fail or refer result from a risk score. This powerful adapter:
- Makes machine learning models more accessible to lenders that don’t employ dedicated machine learning experts.
- Can give you a head start on machine learning with Amazon’s as-a-service model while capturing the full value of complex risk analytics and decisioning with Provenir.
Machine Learning Credit Risk Models are More Accessible Than You Thought
Other Popular Adapters
Wondering about a specific adapter? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will get back to you with additional information.