Gain the tools you need to quickly build customer-focused credit, lending and payment processes and immediately respond to new opportunities, competitive challenges, or regulatory changes. Powerful risk analysis is now in the hands of the business with user-friendly visual configuration.
Provenir can tackle virtually any risk analysis and decisioning workflow, such as loan origination, credit risk analysis, behavioral and predictive scoring, financial analysis, risk rating and collection strategies.
“Provenir empowers the Telia Finance team to create and change credit offerings independently, process customer applications in seconds, and easily integrate to multiple data sources for better quality decisioning.” – Fredrik Nilsson, Telia Finance
Provenir empowers you with:
- Rapid risk decisions made in seconds and milliseconds with instant, straight-through processing for credit and lending requests.
- Quick integration to structured and unstructured data sources with pre-built adaptors that automatically consolidate information from virtually any enterprise and third-party data source. Learn More About Data Sources & Integration
- Sophisticated risk modeling with scorecards and risk models natively operationalized in hours. Provenir is model-agnostic so you can use any model or scorecard developed in industry-standard tools such SAS, R, Python and Excel within your decisioning processes. Learn More About Risk Models
- Increased independence. No coding. No dependency on Provenir. Enhance business agility using configuration tools that allow clients to quickly create, test and deploy automated risk analytics and decisioning processes.
- Unique flexibility and scalability. Provenir Platform is architected to meet the most demanding scalability requirements, meaning challenging events such as Black Friday are more easily met successfully, Horizontal and vertical scaling ensures consistently high performance of your decisioning.
The nature of our business requires an analytics and decisioning engine that places the control in our hands to manage and configure business logic or credit policy as the company grows. Provenir gives Instabank that control in every aspect – from the ability to operationalize our analytic models down to the visual integration tools. – Robert Berg, Instabank
Accelerated Risk Analysis and Decisioning
Get the best of both worlds with a hybrid solution that takes advantage of the unique capabilities offered by on-premises and cloud environments. Provenir offers a highly secure environment with flexible options for domain setup, managed services, deployments and scalability.
- Support enterprise growth. Precisely manage load with the ability to manually or automatically scale up or down on demand.
- Ensure uptime. Meet your SLAs with a minimum of fault tolerance to 99.5%. Provenir offers an option for guaranteed 99.95% fault tolerance.
- Maintain security. Keep business logic, data and resources secure with Provenir’s extensive set of security capabilities.
- Simplified maintenance. Efficiently manage your environment using the one-stop Provenir Portal.
Implementation of the Provenir platform has improved overall efficiency, facilitated communications between sales and operations, and positioned us favorably to meet the demands of a dynamic marketplace. Michael C. McDermott, TDBank
Accelerate Loan Origination Processes From Start to Finish
Build with speed
- Drag and drop functionality puts the power in your hands to create full-stack, cross-platform apps. Use fully visual development tools, or add your own code if desired.
- Single-click deployment enables your team to deliver apps and update them with one click.
- Offline data synchronization, native device access, and on-device business logic with ultra-fast visual modeling makes mobile development a breeze.
Integrate with everything
- Prebuilt integration adapters make integration visual, simple, and quick.
- Integrate with SOAP web services and REST APIs with no coding.
- Orchestrate data across systems with workflow and business logic.
“We’re pleased with how quickly we’ve been able to develop an end-to-end efficient workflow; the interface is so visual that it is simple to design effective, transparent business processes.” Agur Jõgi, Chief Technology Officer, Bigbank