Hosted by: AltFi
The need is clear for financial institutions and fintechs to invest in modernized and digitized core lending functions such as credit decisioning, fraud, and process automation. World-class digital lending experiences are no longer a nice-to-have, but an expected feature. One of those expected features is embedded finance.
Two-thirds of adults in the UK used embedded financial services in 2022, and giving consumers the embedded omnichannel finance features they want is essential to increase loyalty and grow your business. Just take it from the 80% of companies that offer embedded finance that experienced increased engagement and the 85% that used embedded finance to acquire new customers.
But how can your technology power embedded financial services that cater to customer needs while continuing to prioritize risk management? Watch this on-demand webinar from Provenir and AltFi to explore this question and learn real-world tactics and solutions to balance growth and risk.
Our panel will dig into the power of AI and data-driven credit risk decisioning technology to deliver smooth, personalized embedded finance experiences that make borrowers return and build a foundation for long-term customer relationships. Explore the challenges and opportunities of embedded lending and discover how to:
- Tailor lending solutions to enhance the borrower experience with personalized offers including loan amount, interest rates, and repayment terms
- Automate lending processes such as loan underwriting and risk assessment with AI and machine learning
- Leverage customer data such as financial data, credit history, and behavioral data for more accurate risk assessment and increased financial inclusion
- Balance risk management and customer experience to optimize the risk decisioning process to cover regulatory compliance and fraud prevention while enhancing customer satisfaction
Delight customers with instant approvals and seamless, embedded application processes
- Dominic Hanson, Head Of Business Development, NewDay
- Nick Harding, CEO And Co-founder, Fluro
- Chris Kneen, Managing Director UK&I, Provenir