Examining card-based BNPL and scalable automated decisioning to support the evolution of the industry
As Buy Now, Pay Later matures in Europe, innovation must remain a priority so the market can continue to thrive. One area ripe for innovation is optimising debit and credit cards for BNPL use. What is the secret to successful card-based BNPL? And what does automated risk decisioning have to do with that success?
Listen now to hear experts from Sileon and Provenir chat about the future of Buy Now, Pay Later and consumer lending in Europe, why the focus on credit and debit cards is important, and how transaction-based, modern risk assessment is key to managing risk and exceeding consumer expectations.
Key takeaways include:
- Current and future trends for the BNPL market, and how consumer lending is changing
- Why card-based BNPL will accelerate innovation in this mature market
- How automated, AI-powered risk decisioning is key to scalable, profitable card-based BNPL
- The importance of transaction-based risk assessment
- Why data is such a critical driver of sustainable BNPL offers as well as holistic risk assessment and creditworthiness and encourages financial inclusion in BNPL