With financial services organizations moving away from on-premise solutions in favor of cloud-based architecture, you need technology that offers the flexibility to support your decisioning and analytics environment as your business and technology needs evolve. Say hello to Provenir, a cloud data science platform for all of your risk decisioning needs.
Provenir Cloud offers the best of both worlds with a hybrid solution that takes advantage of the unique capabilities offered by on-premises and cloud environments.
Cloud Data Science Platform + Multi-Cloud Support
Provenir Cloud Data Science Platform and Risk Decisioning Solution leverages all the advantages of the Provenir Risk Decisioning and Data Science Platform, which provides agile technology to help you accelerate delivery of high-performance risk decisioning and business analytics solutions. With Provenir Cloud + Multi-Cloud, you can easily transition to building services in the cloud in a business-friendly environment that encourages business and IT collaboration.
- Achieve business flexibility. Choose from three PaaS models and two models for managing business logic to best accommodate your business and budget..
- Be always on. Meet your SLAs with a minimum of fault tolerance to 99.5%. Provenir Cloud offers an option for guaranteed 99.95% fault tolerance.
- Support enterprise growth. Precisely manage load with auto-scaling up or down on demand.
- Maintain security. Keep business logic, data and resources secure with Provenir Cloud’s extensive set of security capabilities.
- Simplified maintenance. Efficiently manage your cloud environment using the one-stop Provenir Cloud Platform.
- Utilize a multi-cloud environment. Provenir is compatible with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, + more to come.
“The Provenir solution is an important element in this transformation. We’re pleased with how quickly we’ve been able to develop an end-to-end efficient workflow; the interface is so visual that it is simple to design effective, transparent business processes.”
-Agur Jõgi, Chief Technology Officer, Bigbank